How to survive BALI BELLY
Checking to see if Spee.ch has your asset locally...
Getting Bali belly is not fun and it can really mess up your vacation so this video will explain what is Bali belly, what are some of the symptoms and how to treat it.
Bali belly can be caused by consuming contaminated food and water. Untreated water can carry pathogens such as bacteria and viruses. The majority of cases are caused by bacteria, with E. Coli being one of the most common. Eating off a wet plate, consuming food handled by someone who hasn’t washed their hands, drinking tap water, eating raw, rare or uncooked meat are only some of the scenarios that could leave you sick.
What are some of the symptoms are:
- Urgent and frequent visits to the toilet
- Abdominal cramping, bloating and pain
- Fever or Mild temperature
- loss of appetite, headaches
- and just General weakness or discomfort ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-O3Ngjp9F8