Star Wars Battlefront II (2005 - Pandemic) - Random Thoughts
Checking to see if Spee.ch has your asset locally...
At the time I made this I was still very new at making videos. This is one of the first videos I did using a green screen. Pandemic's Battlefront and Battlefront II are still beloved games in the minds of Star Wars fans because they were fun to play. DICE's Battlefront II is just now catching up to the fun-factor of the originals now that all of the Pay-to-Win and "Exploitation Mechanics" have been removed. Though the visuals of the 2005 version are dated it is still a fun game to play with others. It has since been patched to remove the reliance on GameSpy for online play and it is one of the few games left that still has Local LAN support, a feature that's become all but extinct these days. It is sad, however, that Pandemic is one of the many good studios which EA shutdown over the years...because reasons.
My Social Media Links:
- Twitter: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZorch
- MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/michaelhaney5
- Discord: https://discord.gg/3FSmvUW
Gamers Bay Links:
- The Gamers Bay Store - https://www.ebay.com/str/djsgamesnmore
- The Gamers Bay Community - https://mewe.com/group/5bbe77d84809905cc2dbda3a
- CEO/Producer - Michael "TheZorch" Haney (Zorch Central)
- Co-Host/Executive Producer - Tygra Kahn (Zorch Central)
- Executive Producer - Daniel Imbelino (Gamers Bay Channel)
Any and all copyrighted material used in the making of this program were used in accordance with Fair Use Rules as described under US Copyright Law. All copyrighted materials are the property of their respective companies, all rights reserved. Portions of this program are protected by Creative Commons License.
© 2019, Zorch Central. All Rights Reserved.